Careers at Context
We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic team members to join our agency.
Below is a list of our current vacancies. If you don’t see one that fits the bill, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Role: Account Executive (Technology PR)
Salary: £DOE – Competitive
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Context is looking for a creative and dedicated Account Executive to work on exciting UK and international technology clients in both the consumer and B2B sectors.
You’ll be working in a fast moving environment with clients in cybersecurity, fintech, home automation and healthcare technology.
First and foremost you will be a great writer with the ability to create engaging content. You will have an understanding of what makes a story, and regularly keep up to date with relevant news and trends across technology.
You will be a team player, who knows how to make an active contribution in meetings and is able to deliver professional levels of reporting.
The Role and Responsibilities:
– Assisting teams with implementing integrated marketing and PR programmes for clients
– Content Writing: Producing a range of written content, including blogs and press releases
– Media relations: Researching regular media opportunities and building media lists. Supporting teams with outreach to journalists and other stakeholders
– Social media programme management and implementation
– Client Reporting: Producing full, timely reporting on client activity
– New Business: Researching new business prospects and supporting new business outreach
Context is a well-established agency and is one of the top specialist technology PR consultancies outside London and the South East, with clients across Europe, Israel and the USA.
We are a close-knit team who are passionate about what we do, and really believe a steady work-life balance fosters great work and results.
Working as part of our team you will gain or enhance highly valued skills in the fast growing tech sector. Other benefits include: PRCA membership, regular team socials, a tailored training and career development programme, team bonuses and company pension.
All Account Executive levels considered. To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies at this stage.